The Mens Watch, the form of which was originally inspired by the windows of some older buildings in Neuchâtel.
The making of this watch started with the design of a movement that enables this dial arrangement as this dial layout is not possible with any movement existing on the market.
This watch in these pictures has been sold, but you can also become one of the few owners of my hand crafted watches.
Please contact me for full information.
- Case size
- 25mm by 40mm. Over the horns 45mm.
- The Strap
- Black crocodile is 21mm at the case, 18mm at the buckle.
- My own design and manufacture. The majority of the wheels are taken from a modern ETA caliber that I hand finish and decorate.
- Movement Material
- The plate and bridges made from German silver. This material is brass with the addition of about 25% nickel which makes it more mallable, it holds it's shape better and takes on a better polish than brass. German silver is the material of choice for high end movements.
- Plate decorated with perlage, the bridges with côtes de Genéve and polished beveling. All the decoration is done by hand.
- The movement and the dial frame are plated with rhodium which is more brilliant than polished silver. The wheels and barrel are 18k pale gold plated (2N), the hands rhodium plated.
- The Dial
- The dial is white laquer enamel, stone or mother-of-pearl. The rhodium plated dial frame has hand polished beveling and côtes de Genéve decoration.
- The Case and Buckle
- The case can be any of the colors of gold 750/1000, from white to pale yellow through to red gold.
- The Entire Watch
- My watches are hand crafted according to best modern practices. Your watch will continue to work and be repairable for generations as it contains no parts made of esoteric materials.