The UFO-Regulator has three overlapping dials under a highly domed Hesalite glass.
Each dial is dedicated to displaying only one thing, hours, minutes and seconds.
The case and buckle are in polished aeronautical-grade titanium.
The highly domed hesalite glass gives the watch a thin and light look and feel.
Involved revolving engraving on the dial frame lighten the aspect of the natual slate dial.
- In-house movement for the triangular regulator dial layout
- Hand made
- Ruthenium-anthracite plating
- Gold plated wheels
- 24 jewels
- Hand wind
- 42mm polished or bead blasted titanium ASTM B265-10 Grade 5
- Lightweight, high impact Hesalite crystal
- Buckle in polished or bead blasted titanium ASTM B265-10 Grade 5
- Natural stone slate dial
- Dial frame in warm bronze or cool plating in white palladium
- Bronze or white palladium-plated hours, minutes and seconds hands
Donald W. Corson
Donald Corson has been making watches since 2004. His emphasis is on the aspects of the craft of watchmaking and producing kinetic objects. Objects that one wants to see and feel every day. Don is an electrical engineer by education and a watchmaker by passion.