The above-the-dial half-flying tourbillon makes a full turn once a minute under its highly domed porthole to the universe.
The space ship in bead blasted aeronautical-grade titanium can easily handle any stress a flight on your wrist can dish out.
Together with the lightweight porthole crafted in Hesalite, power requirements for arm motion are reduced to a minimum.
The extremely high visibility offered by the half-flying tourbillon design hovering over the dial delivers not only maximum flight safety but also optimal viewing pleasure.
- In-house movement, half-flying tourbillon hovering over the dial
- Tourbillon plateau in titanium for minimum weight
- Free sprung titanium balance with 18k gold inertia weights
- 2 barrels providing 40 hours of flight power
- 24 jewels
- Milled movement decoration with handmade polished bevels
- Ruthenium-anthracite plating
- Hand wind
- 42mm brushed titanium ASTM B265-10 Grade 5
- Lightweight, high impact Hesalite crystal
- Buckle in brushed titanium ASTM B265-10 Grade 5
- Natural stone slate dial
- Dial frame plated in ruthenium-anthracite
- Rhodium-plated hours and minutes hands
Donald W. Corson
Donald Corson has been making watches since 2004. His emphasis is on the aspects of the craft of watchmaking and producing kinetic objects. Objects that one wants to see and feel every day. Don is an electrical engineer by education and a watchmaker by passion.